This year 4CDesignWorks was honored with a Certificate of Excellence for 11 different projects. 4CDesignWorks has established an impressive resume of recognition in the areas of print and multimedia/screen design. The impressive range of work included both digital and print work, from responsive websites, traditional websites, and branding a social presence, to traditional presentation materials, event invitations, self-mailing brochures, calendars, tradeshow items, stationery and brochures.
The following projects were honored:
- SealMaster Hillsville Website
- Selective Disturbance Responsive Website
- RSI & SDS Stationery Design
- IBM Collaboration Solutions “Rewrite Your Playbook” Calendar
- Midwest Lotus User Group (MWLUG) 2012 Social Branding Outreach
- 4CTechnologies “Uncorked” Invitation
- 4CTechnologies, 4CDesignWorks & 4CGeoWorks Tradeshow Pull-up Banners
- Build A Better Business: Social Toolbox presentation
- 4C Branding Strategy Booklet
- Virtualization Brochure/Self Mailer
- Social Holiday Announcement eNewsletter
“These days the business success of our clients demands that they have a marketing presence that fits the needs of an ever-changing digital sphere: responsive design, collaborative abilities, and social integration. It’s great to be recognized for work that has helped our clients grow their businesses in meaningful ways,” commented Director of Strategic Planning Kathy Olek.
Companies large and small need their business to have a consistent voice and concise visuals across multiple platforms, in both digital and print. With marketing dollars stretched to work in a variety of ways, having that print to web multi-touch dimension to campaigns can help make them more successful.”
This marks the third year in a row 4CDesignWorks has been awarded multiple certificates from this national competition. An overview of the winning work, as well as the rest of 4CDesignWorks’ impressive portfolio, can be viewed here!
GDUSA’s American Graphic Design Awards is one of the biggest design competitions open to creative professionals. It honors outstanding work of all kinds and across all media. Currently in its eighth year of competition, the AGDAs received more than 8,000 entries. Only 15% of those entries are recognized with the highly selective Certificate of Excellence.