4CDesignWorks is proud to accept the American Graphic Design Award for which it has been honored for 11 separate works produced this past year (2016-2017). This competition is offered by GDUSA (Graphic Design USA) and is it’s flagship promotion. In 2017 this event reflects the increasingly expansive ways in which graphic design shapes business and society.
- 4CTechnologies 4C Apex Logo – Corporate Identity + Branding
- CSD Engineers & CSD Pipeline Services Logo (Concept) – Corporate Identity + Branding
- Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, LLP Stationery – Letterhead + Stationery
- Meyer, Unkovic & Scott, LLP Website – Online Design
- JADCO Tradeshow Flyers – Sales Promotion
- 3R Sustainability Website – Online Design
- American Bridge Website – Online Design
- Fred Donatelli Memorials Website – Online Design
- Magnolia On Main Microsite – Online Design
- Tyler Mountain Water / Aqua Filter Fresh, Inc. (Marketing) Website – Online Design
- Tyler Mountain Water Zip Code Distributor Finder – Online Design
4C is awarded recognition in this prestigious award competition for the 8th consecutive year. Seven (7) of this years awards were honored in the ‘Online Design’ category; showcasing the strong ties to technology roots from it’s sister division, 4CTechnologies. Additional projects were selected in the areas of Corporate Identity & Branding, as well as print design such as Sales Promotions (Flyers) and Stationery (letterhead, envelopes, and business cards) which act as cornerstones for any strong company.
Winning GDUSA projects range from traditional print non-traditional internet and interactive, from large creative departments to independent design studios and freelancers, from established stars to rising newcomers. It is a remarkable achievement to be acknowledged among industry leaders and peers alike.
To learn more about GDUSA visit their website at: http://gdusa.com/