4CDesignWorks, the interactive marketing and communications division of 4CTechnologies, has recently been recognized with a staggering 12 American Graphic Design Awards!
The 2011 American Graphic Design Awards attracted a remarkable 8,000+ entries; an extremely select 15% are recognized with an Awards Certificate of Excellence.
Winning Entries Include:
- 4C Website – Internet Design
- “Find Your Vision” News Insert – Self Promotion
- 4C “Play a Winning Hand” Lotusphere Comes To You Event – Announcements, Invitations, Cards
- 4CTechnologies Shop Smart, Save Big – Direct Mail & Direct Response
- 4C Capabilities Piece – Brochures & Collateral
- (Confidential Client )Bug Tracker – Internet Design
- Darren Miller www.darren-miller.com – Internet Design
- Darren Miller Stationery – Letterhead & Stationery
“Being recognized nationally is a real honor,” says 4CDesignWorks Director Kathy Olek. “It says volumes about our team here and our creative abilities.”
Since 1963 Graphic Design USA has been the news magazine for graphic designers and other creative professionals. Graphic Design USA presents the American Graphic Design Awards. Thousands of creative professionals have been recognized by this national design competition over the last three decades. The competition is open to everyone in the community — advertising agencies, design firms, corporate, institutional and publishing inhouse departments, and more. It honors outstanding new work of all kinds — print, packaging, point-of-purchase, internet, interactive and motion graphics.