Your business is always changing. Reacting to customer demand, the economy (local and national/international even), the environment, shareholders and employees can be a challenge!
A review of your website could have a major impact on the success of your business. In order to help you drive sales, your website should be a true reflection of your business and act as an extension of your overall marketing effort. It should enhance your customer service capabilities and open doors by increasing awareness.
Consider the following questions:
- Does your website showcase your company image and brand through the use of creative, quality and relevant visuals?
- Is there enough information provided about your company to help drive customers to your door and tell your “story”?
- Is your website easy to navigate, providing the specific information that you want your customers to see most readily?
- Can your customers and/or employers interact with you to ask questions or request more information?
- How easy is it for the content to be updated to keep things relevant?
- Does your website scale and extend into other areas such as proprietary applications, shopping platforms (for selling products/services), training or other offerings?
- Does it connect to any social networks, making your company visual on many different locations via the web?
- Is your website mobile friendly or render on mobile devices such as a tablet or smart phone?
Remember, your website is like a living, breathing organism. The more care you take of it, the better and healthier it will be in the long run. As an extension of your business you want it performing actively 24/7, 365 for your visibility. The awesome thing about the web is that it’s more accessible than ever! Use that to your company’s advantage. As part of our offerings at 4CDesignWorks, we will evaluate the performance of your website and marketing efforts. For more information, a website evaluation, or our additional creative capabilities, contact 4CDesignWorks today!
Article contributed by Senior Graphic Designer Joshua Schmitt.