The American Graphic Design Awards celebrated their 55th anniversary and GDUSA (Graphic Design USA) is celebrating alongside 4CDesignWorks, with 8 nominations for work completed from 2017-2018!
The winning entries are:
- 4CTechnologies Website –Online Design
View our sister website and learn about our custom software and application development division.
- 4CDesignWorks Website (Your on it!) – Online Design
- BOVA Corp Microsite – Online Design
See more about this project in our portfolio. This project recently relieved a platinum dotCOMM award as well!
- CSD Engineers Marketing Cut Sheets – Self Promotion and Corporate Materials
We also completed the CSD Engineers website in addition to their sister company CSD Pipeline.
- Marco Contractors B2B Website – Online Design
This project also snagged a Gold MarCom award!
- Orange72 Logo – Corporate Identity + Branding
- RSG1 Foundation Branding Guideline Sheet – Pro Bono & Corporate Identity + Branding
To help donate or support the RSG1 Foundation, and their ongoing “Celebrate Life” campaign visit their website at: https://rsg1foundation.org!
- Western PA Teamsters & Employees Fund Retirement Representative “Introduction” Postcard – Direct Mail
The efforts to date on the WPATRR project have also been recognized by the MarCom awards.
GDUSA American Graphic Design Awards honors outstanding new work of all kinds: print, packaging, p-o-p, internet, interactive, video and more. With a variety of entrants from the design community such as: inhouse departments, graphic design firms, ad agencies, non-profits, freelancers, branding agencies, and more – we are honored to be recognized for the 9th straight year with multiple awards from this competition!
To learn more about GDUSA visit their website at: http://gdusa.com/