The Marketing and Sales Director for Clear Creek Systems was looking for a partner to redesign the existing website. 4CDesignWorks was a referral and initial discussions took place. The process started with a health check review of the existing website as well as competitive analysis of similar companies in the industry. After touring the back-end capabilities of the existing website, 4C proposed rebuilding the WordPress website as well as a plan for continued maintenance.
Homepage designs were developed and reviewed and a rapid rebuild was underway. The website visuals were transformed from being sparse to showcasing existing photography, custom created service icons (mirroring the “C” icon of the brand), graphic holder shapes, and new functionality was added for portfolio case studies, contact forms, event posting and management, as well a revised work-flow that guides the user throughout the website.
Throughout the process Clear Creek Systems depended on 4C and their expertise for various subjects including:
- How tailored supportive graphics, revised color palette, and imagery can help refresh an existing brand.
- Using website navigation and content hierarchy to help users scan the website.
- Creating emphasis on different web pages to create an overall experience.
- Experimenting with WCAG 2.0 contrast ratio and font size standards.
- Constructing reusable and editable website ‘sections’ through use of a page builder.
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS) Training.
This website was awarded a Gold Hermes Award for Website Redesign.
About Clear Creek Systems
Clear Creek Systems operates as a leading provider of water treatment systems and services. It specializes in treating groundwater, stormwater, construction dewatering, industrial process water, PFAS, and other challenging sources. With over 25 years of experience, Clear Creek has been a pioneer in delivering turn-key services, including design, construction, installation, and operation. The company’s broad knowledge of water treatment technologies enables it to offer customized and cost-effective solutions to its customers.
Clear Creek works across the USA, developing tailored approaches to meet the specific needs of each project. For more about Clear Creek Systems and their capabilities, visit their website at https://clearcreeksystems.com
- Strategic Planning
- Web Design & Development
- Graphic Design
- Content Review and SEO Guidance
- Event management tool
- Contact Request Submission Forms
- Customized and Filterable Project Portfolio feature
- Responsive (Mobile Friendly) Website Development
- WordPress Website CMS Training
- Website Search