Family owned and operated Clista Electric had been considering re-developing their on-line presence for quite some time. They found 4CDesignWorks from other notable websites we had completed in the construction sector. After some initial work on the design of the company’s project sheets, we began our strategy sessions for the build out of the new company website.
The project kicked off with an understanding of project requirements and a wish list for the new site. Expectations were set for look and feel, the color palette, fonts, icons and photography. With a strong background for AEC websites and support, 4C came to the table with a process that had a clear finish-line in sight. After a navigation direction was approved several home pages were developed, each with a different approach — and each unique when compared to the company’s competition. The direction of the website brings focus to the large library of high quality and stunning photography, the overall breadth of capabilities, and the importance of family in this established business.
Throughout the process Clista Electric leaned on 4C in a variety of ways, including:
- How supportive graphics, expanded color palette, and imagery can help define/redefine a brand
- Site navigation and content hierarchy
- Creating emphasis on different web pages to create an overall experience
- Responsive design
- How to build content with SEO in mind
- WCAG 2.0 contrast ratio and font size standards
- Hosting guidance and support (including SSL Certificate integration)
- Creation of reusable and editable website ‘sections’ through use of a page builder
- Content Management System (CMS) Training
- Marketing of the new website to current clients
The end result was a web presence that is radically different from the competition and positions Clista Electric as the partner of choice for any electrical engineering project.
At the onset of the project, we were looking for a partnership with an agency that would match the enthusiasm and dedication that our team invests in each of our projects. I’m happy to say we found it! I was impressed by the creativity, professionalism, teamwork, and pretty much everything about working with 4C! They knocked it out of the park and have provided us with a good design foundation for future marketing efforts.”
— Mike Clista Sr., Founder/ Chief Executive Officer
Clista Electric is a family owned and operated business that was founded by CEO, Mike Clista Sr. in 1983.
Over the years, the company has been a partner to many general contractors, serving the Pittsburgh and surrounding areas with expert support for everything electrical. Their knowledgeable and tenured engineers that can handle complex design/build projects!
- Strategic Planning
- Graphic Design
- Content Review and SEO Guidance
- Marketing Material Support
- General Contact & Career Submission Forms
- Customized and Filterable Project Portfolio feature
- Responsive (Mobile Friendly) Website Development
- CMS Training
- Hosting Consultation