Lifesteps, Inc. launched their search for a new website vendor with a formal Project re-design Scope of work. The document outlined their expectations of their goals and initial requirements in order to hit their launch date of July 1st.
They were also interested in event registration, donations and an organizational calendar. After responding to questions and participating in an on-site interview, 4CDesignworks was selected form a large field of respondents as the best vendor for this project.
Throughout the process 4C was leaned on to provide guidance and enhance the Lifesteps web presence in the areas of:
- How supportive graphics and imagery can help define a brand
- Site navigation and hierarchy
- How to place emphasis on pages such as careers
- Alignment with existing marketing materials color palette and translating that to web use
- Responsive design
- Content adherence to 508 ADA Standards
- WCAG 2.0 contrast ratio and font size standards
- Organizing events into an online calendaring application
- Online donations that sync with Authorize.net
- Hosting guidance and support (including SSL Certificate integration)
- Content Management System (CMS) Training
Our team was able to complete the site within the established budget and timeline of three months by keeping the client focused on a strict schedule. The resulting website was well received by both the administration and board of directors.
This was a smooth and excellent engagement. Thanks to 4C for their guidance, project management, creative talent and technical skills in delivering a new Lifesteps website in good order and on time”
— Joan Miller, Operations Officer Lifesteps, Inc.
Lifesteps is a 501(c) (3) Agency that has served local communities in Western Pennsylvania since 1923. Managed locally and governed by a community Board of Directors, Lifesteps continues to offer programs and services that meet local needs. The Agency serves the community with over 600 staff who embrace a culture of integrity and giving to help others succeed. Lifesteps has a rich history of helping individuals and families with life’s changing needs for nearly a century. Lifesteps believes all people with special needs have the right to live to their fullest potential. Services for children, families, adults with special needs and seniors are designed to encourage growth, independence, confidence and dignity.
- Strategic Planning
- Graphic Design
- Responsive (Mobile Friendly) Website Development
- Online Donation Form / Payment Processing (Authorize.net)